Spiritual Mount Popa & Ancient Salay - Day Tour
Excursion trip to Mount Popa and Salay, an important center of Buddhism in Myanmar with many active monasteries.
Visiting Chauk morning market to explore which is a great place for local interaction and photos.
Visiting Mount Popa, an extinct volcano. Learn about nats and nat worship as you climb the stairs to the top with your local guide.
The view over the Myingyan Plain from the top of the volcanic peak is impressive
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private car with air condition
- English speaking guide
- Refreshment snow towel & water
- Entry/Admission - Mount Popa
- Entry/Admission - Salay House
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- Entrance/Zone fees
- Travel insurance
- Additional meals, drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Popa, Kyauk Padaung Road, Popa Myanmar
Mount Popa, an extinct volcano standing 1518 metres high
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salay House, 481 Strand Road, Bagan Myanmar
Salay, many years ago, created its own unique style of Bagan-era architecture. While visiting Salay you will learn more about monastic life, Burmese Buddhism and this unique architectural style as you visit several sights including Salay is Yoke Sone Kyaung monastery, one of the oldest wooden halls in the area.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at the hotel.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.