Spiritual And Flowers Market Tour - (A Tour By Walk)
India City Walk Tours offer Temple Tour of Jaipur where you will be taken to the ancient and popular temples of Jaipur. The Jaipur temple Tour starts from Chhoti Choped early at 6-7 am.
Hawa Mahal:- Hawa Mahal, the “Palace of Winds” is situated inside the walled area of Jaipur. It was meant for the ladies of the royal house who enjoys the scenic view of the festivals and celebrations. This place is the photographic treat for photography lovers in the early morning hours.
Flower Market:- Passing From Flower Market.
Vegetable Market:- passing from Indian Vegetables Market.
Kale Hanumanji Temple:– This temple is one of the oldest temples in India, dedicated to Lord Hanuman.
Milk Market:- passing from milk market
Govind Devji Temple:- This temple is one of the main attractions in Jaipur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Govind, who is the incarnation of Lord Krishna. The temple lies within the City Palace complex.
And Last a indian style Kullad cup of tea at Sahu Chai Wala.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- English,French,German,Spanish Explorer
- Pick up and drop available free of cost up to 2-3 km of from starting Point
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees If Required
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India. Made with the red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the Zenana, or women's chambers. The structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, the grandson of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, who was the founder of Jaipur.
Stop At: Govind Devji Temple, Jainiwas Garden Jalebi Chowk, Jaipur India
Because it is end part of the tour so have to give knowledge about this.
According to the legend, the Image of Lord Govind Devji was also called "Bajrakrit"- indicating thereby that it was created by Bajranabh – The Great Grand Son of Lord Krishna. Some 5,000 years back when Shri Bajranabh was around 13 years old, he asked his Grand Mother (daughter-in-law of Lord Krishna) as to how Lord Shri Krishna looked like; Then He made an image as per the description is given by her. She, however, said that not all but the feet of that image looked like those of Lord Shri Krishna. He made another image, yet she said that the Chest looked like that of Lord Shri Krishna. Thereafter, He made the Third Image and looking at the same she veiled her face as a show of modesty and remarked that the face of the deity was exactly like that of Lord Sri Krishna.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hawa Mahal Road, Hawa Mahal Rd, Malve Nagar, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Return Detail :Jalebi Chowk, J.D.A. Market, Brahampuri, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.