Spirit of the River and Mudbath Adventure
● Relaxing mud bath treatment and cultural experience
● Luxurious and calming river tour
● Exciting bird and wildlife watching potential
● Exotic snorkeling to uncover the majesty of the wildlife below
● Fun for the whole family
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour of Huatulco and surroundings
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- River floating and Mud bath
- Bottled water
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Snorkeling gear
- Entry/Admission - La Entrega
- Entry/Admission - Bocana del Rio Copalita Archaeological Zone
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Entrega, Huatulco Mexico
Start by snorkeling in one the best spots to do it, pristine waters that will amaze you with everything they have to offer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bocana del Rio Copalita Archaeological Zone, Blvd. Benito Juarez, near Playa La Bocana and the Copalita River, Huatulco Mexico
For the bird-watchers in the group, you may be able to observe extremely rare species that are unique to the region. As you sail past the foliage and nature, you'll drift into relaxation and appreciation for the vast stretch of nature that this area provides.
Finally, you'll arrive at the final stage of this tour, which is the mud bath. Famous for its holistic healing powers, the mud bath is also a cultural and relaxing experience that you'll never forget.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :El Zócalo, Bugambilia 701, H, 70987 Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Huatulco and surroundings, Vacation rentals and almost all points of interest. If your location is not inside of the pickup area we can arrange a meeting point. Please provide your accommodation details as soon as possible.If transportation is not required you will be asked to meet at La Crucecita central park, in front of the church.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.