SPICEtour with traditional cooking class
Experience tour guides with experience cooking lessons ,good service with hospitality,we are best in zanZibar.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - It's including Transportation and lunch.
- Entry/Admission - Zanzibar Spices and Heritage Centre
What's excluded :
- It's excluded tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zanzibar Spices and Heritage Centre, Kidichi, West district Tanzania
For this tour the travellers will able to know all kind of spice farm we have here in Zanzibar like cinnamon, cardamom,carrelief,black paper , jackfruit etc.Also you will able to experience traditional cooking class and enjoy the meal this is the part of the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up will depend to your hotel location.then we start the tour.Airports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/10/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.