Spice Tour Zanzibar
Visiting one of interesting historical site on the way.
Having funny moment with your charming guide during spice tour
Try your best to climbing a coconut tree if you can during the tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Zanzibar Spices and Heritage Centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zanzibar Spices and Heritage Centre, Kidichi, West district Tanzania
Zanzibar was known as a spice Island, exporting cloves, vanilla, nutmeg, and cardamom across the world. The spices were brought from Asia and South America and flourished in the tropical climate. Nowadays the spice tour is one of the most popular excursions on the island. Walk through the spice plantation with your guide – touch, smell and taste different spices and try to guess which is which, from the crushed leaves, barks, roots and vines and creepers crawling up the trees. Learn about their properties, their origins and their use as medicines and in foods and drinks. Depending on the season you are visiting, you can find anything from vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, turmeric, lemon grass, cloves, ginger, coriander, pepper, allspice, chili, curry lives and more! Seasonal tropical fruits include banana, pineapple, jack fruit, custard apples, oranges, star fruit, tangerine, passion fruit, mango, avocado, rambutan, papaya, and many others.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tembo House Hotel, Shangani St, Zanzibar 0004, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts at Stone Town, we pickup from any hotel in Stone Town. Out of stone town there is additional cost of transportation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.