This tour provides you with the opportunity to find out why Zanzibar is known as the ‘Spice Island’.
You will be driven to a Spice Farm where friendly and informed guides will escort you on a walking tour.
During the tour you will see, smell and taste a variety of spices and learn about how they are grown.
The Spice Tour will end with a lunch of Pilau rice, flavored with many of the spices that you have learned about.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jambo Spice Farm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jambo Spice Farm, Dole Zanzibar, Zanzibar City Tanzania
Visitors will learn all about all the fruits, plants and spices planted in the island, and why it is called the Spices island. Furthermore they will taste a delicious meal cooked with the spices of the farm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you wherever you need in the island
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.