Spice Farm Tour with Traditional Cooking Lesson
This trip is one of most popular tour in Zanzibar!
Trip will take you to real organic spice farm. Spice farm guide will describe how the spice are grown, used as medication and flavor in our dishes. You gonna see spices like vanilla, cardamom, nutmeg and many more. It will be possible to touch, smell and taste the spices, herbs directly from plants. This is freshest spices ever. Also tropical fruits we have in current Zanzibar season.
Later you will have local experience by joining cassava leaves harvesting, making coconut milk and practice the cooking. Even more, the coconut tree climber will pick up some fresh young coconut fruits to try for you. Great local experience!
Trip will end will local spice farm lunch and after it is possible to buy spice from farm. This is guarantee spice quality. Cash only.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide from the Village
- Lunch - Local Guide from the Village
- All Fees and Taxes
- Contribution to the local community
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kidichi Spice Farms, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Trip starts in local organic spice farm. Local guide will describe how the spice are grown, used as medication and flavor in our dishes. You gonna see spices like vanilla, cardamom, nutmeg and many more. It will be possible to touch, smell and taste the spices, herbs. Also tropical fruits we have in current Zanzibar season.
Departure Point :Old Fort, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.