Spice and Fruit Tour
The Spice and Fruit Tour is one of the most popular excursions in Zanzibar, the Spice Island. It got its nickname as a result of being one of the world’s leading producers of spices such as clove, nutmeg and cinnamon in the 19th century.
You will get a walking tour around the spice farm,where you get to smell and taste different spices of the season, and learn how they are used and farmed. You will also get to taste exotic fruits that are in season like the Zanzibar apple. The tour includes a lunch at the farm that contains variety of tasty local dishes.
End of the tour you will also have the opportunity to purchase local fresh spices, coffees, teas, soaps and perfumes.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Transfers from Stone Town
- Local, professional guide
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Fruit tasting
- Entry/Admission - Kidichi Spice Farms
What's excluded :
- Buying spices from the farm
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kidichi Spice Farms, Zanzibar, Tanzania
You will get to see, smell and taste local spices as well as some herbs, roots and fruits. You will also learn how those spices are used in Zanzibar and internationally.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mizingani Road, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.