Spend a day in the ancient capital of Georgia, Mtskheta.
Explore the former capital of Georgia, Mtskheta, on this easy day trip from Tbilisi. With round-trip transportation included, there's no need for you to rent a car, and you can focus on the scenery: mountain views and the Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers. Mtskheta is one of the oldest cities in Georgia near Tbilisi. Mtskheta was the capital of the Georgian Kingdom of Iberia during the 3rd century BC - 5th century AD. Here Georgians accepted Christianity in 317 and Mtskheta remains the headquarters of the Georgian Orthodox and Apostolic Church. Highlights include Jvari Monastery, The Svetitskhoveli Cathedral & The Samtavro Church.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jvari Monastery of Mtskheta, Georgia
Leaving the hotel with a comfortable car;
First of all, you will visit Jvari Monastery;
Then you will visit Svetitsoveli Cathedral in the middle of Mtskheta;
Finally, you will visit the beautiful Monastery of Samtavro;
We will take you to a hotel or any other part of Tbilisi according to your wish.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.