Spello Private Walking Tour with an Official Guide
Are you looking for an authentic dream? Do you you want to experience a less known but very typical hill town of Italy? Then Spello must be in you bucket list!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets to Cappella Baglioni
- Entry/Admission - Cappella Baglioni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spello, Spello, Province of Perugia, Umbria
This lovely small town overlooks olive grows and it is characterized by charming tourtous alleys ornated with coloured flower pots hanging everywhere. In the Renaissance its main church was decorated by Pittoricchio's frescoes, one of the most prominent 15th-16th Century painters of Italy. Art lovers must see it. Come to Spello, the town of extra virgin olive oil, flowers and art!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cappella Baglioni, Via Consolare, 06038 Spello Italy
Enjoy Renaissance art by Pinturicchio a 15th Century painter who has also worked in the Vatican in Rome.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Kennedy, 06038 Spello PG, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.