Spectacular Sunset in Uyuni Salt Flats from Uyuni
Welcome to Uyuni
Enjoy an unforgettable experience of observing the sunset in the largest mirror in the world, the Salar de Uyuni. enjoy the reflections of water with the effect of mirrors with professional guides accompanied by a special toast with one of the best Boliva wines and snacks to make this an unforgettable experience.
This mirror effect is most wonderful in the period from December to March when the salt desert is completely covered with water by the rainy season, making this place a sea of immense and ideal salt to take pictures with surreal landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Certified professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Water Boots
- Ponchos for the cold
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
The service starts at 4:00 pm with the pick up from your Hotel in Uyuni or Colchani, in your private mobility and your professional guide, we will drive in 4x4 trucks towards the Salar de Uyuni, enjoying very beautiful Andean landscapes on the route, mienraas our guide is narrating all history of the attractions to visit, to get to get lost in the white sea salt, prepare our implements to wait for the sunset, and enjoy this unforgettable experience.
Our professional guides will take fun pictures of these colors that are painted at sunset. We enjoyed a special toast with Bolivian wine and snack for that event.
At the end of the sunset, we can see some stars until the time of return. At 20:00 hours we return in our private mobility to be able to leave it at your hotel of preference.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Uyuni or Colchani Hotels.Airports
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.