Specialty Coffee Workshops in Cartagena
Our Specialty Coffee Workshops are an adventure into the flavors, aromas, and heartwarming stories about coffee. Coffee is about the brave coffee farmers and the baristas who love sharing special coffee with the people they serve. Coffee is the heart of Colombia. Learn about it with our team of coffee experts.
This workshop begins at 9 am within the gorgeous walled city of Cartagena. Your local guide, a certified coffee expert, will tell you about the history of coffee all the way up to the newest innovative coffee brewing methods. You will learn how to appreciate the special characteristics in the award-winning coffees you'll taste, what makes Colombia an ideal country to grow coffee, and details about coffee growers. This 3-hour workshop includes coffee tastings at each shop visited, but does not include other food and drinks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee tastings - you'll taste coffees from different areas of Colombia
- Local guide - our guides are completely fluent in Spanish as well English.
- Walking route of less than 1 mile
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended if you feel you were given exceptional service)
- Food and drinks, except for the coffee tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - the meeting location is easy to find and in a safe neighborhood
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flavors Of Bogota, Within Cartagena´s City Walls, Cartagena Colombia
This route through the walled city of Cartagena will introduce you to the best specialty coffee shops. You'll get to understand coffee growing regions in Colombia, what makes Colombian coffee so special, and what coffee means to Colombians.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Epoca Espresso Bar - La Artilleria, Calle de la Artilleria #33-24, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Libertario Coffee Roasters, Cra. 10 #NO. 30-14, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- To keep the workshop intimate, a maximum of 10 people is allowed
- We walk a short route that's under 1 mile - if anyone in your party has mobility issues, please contact us
- The workshop takes place in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately - in Cartagena that means you should bring a hat or umbrella, sunscreen, and drinking water
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our public workshops are only offered in English.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.