Specialized Electric Mountain Bike Tour of Mt Tam and Redwood Forest
We offer the best quailty bikes (these bikes are sold for 6k each), we offer the most experienced local guides, and we take you on an amazing ride that is super fun and very picturesque.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Beginners to advanced riders will enjoy this off-road cycling experience on the number one electric pedal assist full suspension mountain bike- the Specialized Turbo Levo. If you can ride a bike, you can do this ride. Depart from our shop at the charming Mill Valley Lumber Yard and bike up the fire roads (5% grade) to the top of Mount Tam, considered by most to be the birthplace of mountain biking. Take in the most amazing views of the San Francisco Bay, the bridge and the distant city as you cycle along the ridge of the mountain up to the East Peak and the historic West Point Inn. The round trip is approximately 20 miles. When you get back down the mountain you can enjoy some beverages or food at one of the local restaurants or eateries in Downtown Mill Valley or the Lumber Yard (our shop is right next to Watershed). Our guides are very experienced on the local trails, so if you have a large group and want to change it up and explore some other routes we are happy to accommodate. Please note that we require a minimum of 5 riders to guide a tour. If we have less than 5 riders we may, at our discretion, send riders out on a self guided ride. Likewise, you can book this tour and go out on your own if desired.
Departure Point :129 Miller Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.