special tour to visit Sphinx ,Giza Pyramids and Saqqara Pyramids
Watch the classical site of the Giza Pyramids , The Sphinx , The Saqqara Pyramid and the capital of ancient Egypt Mamfis
per adult from
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- A bottle of water
- transport to the tourist sites in air conditioned cars.
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
Full Description At 9 a.m at the hotel,we will gather together and with a tourist guide in a conditioned car will visit the Giza Pyramids , the Sphinx , the amphitheater Pyramid ,El Saqqara and Mamfis the capital of ancient Egypt . As they are the most beautiful Egyptian monuments the guide with explain these sites in detail. The Giza Pyramids are considered one of the seven world wonders up till now. They are still a witness to the greatness of the ancient Egyptian civilization (Khufu pyramid) the biggest pyramid, (khafraa pyramid) the middle and (Monkaraa) the smallest . The Sphinx sits as a great guard. We will go to visit Saqqara monuments , where you can see The Saqqara Amphitheater Pyramid. It is regarded as the oldest stone building and the first idea of a pyramid in ancient Egypt , at the era of the third family . We will also go to visit Kamenjy tomb. Kamenjy was a minister and clergyman at the age of the sixth family. Then we will go back to the hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.