Special Offer: Vatican + Colosseum
Visit the Colosseum, the Ancient Roman, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel in two days!
The Vatican Museums are composed of more than 1400 galleries of Roman, Etruscan, Egyptian and Sumerian artefacts that make it one of the most important museums in the world. The Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo's masterpiece, is probably the greatest treasure of the Vatican City, as a work of art. With our guided tour you will live an exciting experience discovering one of the most evocative places in the world.
The Flavian Amphitheater, known to all as the Colosseum, is one of the 7 wonders of the world and is also the most important archeological site in the Eternal City. With our tour it will be possible to discover the places where Romulus killed his brother Remus almost 3,000 years ago, according to legend, thus beginning the creation of Rome. Moreover you can visit, with our expert guides, the places where the gladiators and wild animals fought.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Direct access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Entrance reserved for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Guided tour of the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
- Entry reserved for the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You will enter with our monolingual guide, official and expert in the most famous Museums of the World, you will visit the Galleries of the Vatican Museums and the Sitina Chapel and you will enter directly into the imposing Basilica of St. Peter.
Take the line at the entrance to the Museums and you won't have to go back to the Basilica to visit it.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will visit the archaeological part of the city with our monolingual, official and expert guide. You will visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill and you will not have to stand in line in the three entrances, you will pass directly with the guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Ottaviano, 00192 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
2: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
2: Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.