Special Offer! Tour to Ek Balam, Las Coloradas, Valladolid & Cenote Hubiku
This is a complete tour for the most visited places in Yucatan, here you will discover Ek Balam, an ancient Mayan city very different from all, our native guide will give you a complete explanation about this beautiful place, we will also take you to las Coloadas, the pink lake that invites you to take hundreds of photographs and admire its beauty, then you will cool off in the hubiku cenote, a place worth admiring, here you can swim and relax in addition to tasting a delicious lunch to recharge and finally visit the magical village of Valladolid , this place is one of the most beautiful villages in Mexico for the beauty of its streets, culture and history. this is a complete tour that you have to live.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Transportation service from your Hotel
- Certified Guide
- Tickets for the Archaeological site Ek Balam
- Tour to Las Coloradas
- Visit and Admission to Cenote Hubiku
- Visit to Valladolid
- Tequila Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Drinks at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 20-minute drive from Valladolid on highway 295, direction Tizimin, Ek Balam Village Mexico
once we pick you up from your hotel we will take you to Ek Balam, this is an important Mayan Plsce and here our native guide will give you a complete explanation about this place, you will have time to take great photos and explor Ek Balam, a Mayan city very different from the other archaeological sites
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
After visiting Ek Balam, we will board the transport to visit Las Coloradas, the Pink Lake, this unique place in the world has the peculiarity that the water of the lake is pink due to the saline characteristics of the soil, here we can observe different types of seabirds and flamingos, definitely this place is perfect to take pictures and live the experience of knowing a unique place in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
The Cenote Hubiku, which its name means "Nest of iguanas", is located in the village of TemozónCenote Hubiku.-Photo from flickr
Its main attraction is the young cenote that is underground and that on its roof has a hole through which a large tree once introduced its roots to reach its fresh waters.
Its emerald waters invite you immediately to cool off in them; the depth it has is 27 meters and the opening in the center of it allows the sun's rays to enter, creating a visual spectacle worth admiring.
To know this eye of water you will have to go down 115 stone steps, and from the first moment it will leave you impacted and you can appreciate its beauty from any position you find yourself.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Almost at the end of the tour we will visit Valladolid, this city is located in the state of Merida and is the most beautiful city of the Yucatan Peninsula, it is a magical town where the beauty of its architecture and the streets and temples will leave you surprised, an excellent opportunity to discover a true Mexican city, which is important for being one of the oldest cities in Merida and a point of beauty and peace for tourists, here we will visit the Church, a Handicraft center and we will taste some delicious Mexican desserts, so get ready to live this experience
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Welcome to our Experience!We offer transportation from your hotel in Cancun, Puerto morelos, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.We will confirm the pick up time based on your hotel location after submit, so please inform us the name of your hotel to provide you all the information.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our providers and coworkers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of COVID19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.