Special Leopard Safari Tour in Yala National Park
Yala National Park is a huge area of forest, grassland and lagoons bordering the Indian Ocean, in southeast Sri Lanka. It’s home to wildlife such as leopards, elephants and crocodiles, as well as hundreds of bird species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4WD Toyota Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep).
- Service of an English speaking Driver. (Also your Tracker)
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to Tissamaharama and Yala Hotels.
- Water Bottle Per Person.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash).
- Food and Bevarages.
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
Starting our Leopard safari tour from your hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama Area by 4.00 am - 4.30 am based on the location. Our driver will pick you and drive to the ticketing office of Yala National Park to be the first vehicle of the day to enter the park.
After getting the entrance tickets, You will be waiting near the park gate until open the park gate till 6.00 am.
First, two hours is especially received for achieved your main purpose of seeing leopards. This is the best park in the country to see and photograph leopards, wild elephants as well as mammals such as Sloth Bears, Black-naped Hare, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal. You can see the reptiles, Land and Water Monitor, Marsh Crocodile and many more birds.
After the memorable safari session by 11.00 am, You leave the Yala National Park and will drive to your accommodation.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Yala National Park, Palatupana, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your Hotel in Tissamaharama
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.