Special Day Tour From Marrakesh To The High Atlas Mountains
We include a drive across the barren ‘Marrakech desert’ of Agafay with a wonderful backdrop of High Atlas peaks, a visit to Lake Takerkoust and then a very scenic drive on a remote mountain road to the Azzaden Valley via Amizmiz. After a tasty local lunch Inside a Berber Home, you’ll have time to explore the Berber hamlet of Tinzert on foot, relax and enjoy unrivaled views of the High Atlas mountains.
Whenever you are ready you jump on your 4x4 and head back to Marrakech via Asni and Tahannaout.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch at a Berber house
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
All our day trips start at 9 am and finishes the same day in the evening. During the day excursion from Marrakech we explore High Atlas, Agafay Desert, then Lake Takerkoust and Tinzert Valley.
On this private Marrakech to Atlas exciting day trip we’ll pick up you from your hotel, we travel by 4×4 comfortable vehicle on off beaten track to explore the best of Atlas in popular day circuit.
We will drive across the barren ‘Marrakech desert’ of Agafay is a popular day excursion, with an amazing backdrop of High Atlas peaks. You do not miss a must-visit place to Lake Takerkoust. You will enjoy a very scenic Atlas mountains drive to the famous Azzaden Valley via Amizmiz village.
You will have traditional lunch at a Berber house and we’ll explore the Berber hamlet of Tinzert by a short guided walk. We enjoy breathtaking views of the High Atlas mountains.
Once we finish all-day excursion in Atlas mountains we drive back to Marrakech via Asni village (famous for traditional market) and Tahannaout.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We need to provide us with your hotel/riad details and your pick up timeOr your flight details Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.