Special Cruise Dinner in Dubai
One of the main attractions of Dubai.
A dinner cruise with sightseeing, an open air upper deck experience and AC lower deck.
For an out of the box dining experience, head out for a two-hour cruise along the classy Dubai Marina that is modeled to resemble a Venetian style canal. Leaving from the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, our traditional wooden dhow offers fascinatingly unique views of modern Dubai.
With complimentary drink upon arrival, great food, stunning views, and revitalizing entertainment activities aboard, it’s easy to see why our dinner dhow cruise on Dubai Marina is a highly sought after trip
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-off from your Hotel(Shared)
- Dinner - B.B.Q Dinner (Veg and Non-veg)
- Coffee and/or Tea - Welcome Drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Live performance of Tanura show
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Marina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Marina, Al Marsa St, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment options which include live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
If this unique way of cruising impresses you, make a reservation on our exclusive dhow cruise for dinner.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please share your pick up location at the time of booking.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In Dubai, people will be allowed to step outside from 6:00 hrs to 23:00 hrs. Social distancing rule that entails people to maintain a strict two-meter distance from others when they are outside. Only up to five members per group are allowed within facilities such as Ski Dubai, Dubai Ice Rink.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.