Spanish Lessons for Foreigners
The first thing we do is invite you to an interview and meet you to talk about your expectations, needs and prior knowledge, if you already have.
If you are not in Buenos Aires, we offer you to have this chat online so you can plan your course before traveling.
Flexibility in scheduling classes:
All classes are scheduled weekly according to your preference and time availability.
At your convenience we are open to teach you at our school, in your home or place of work or in a cafe you may choose what is most suitable for you.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
You will learn Spanish as a Second Language. Individual or semi private classes. Conversation Groups.
Should you come to Buenos Aires to learn to dance tango, we can help you with your Spanish, focusing on the most common situations an vocabulary related to a tango class.
We will help you with your Spanish both in the use on an academically level as well as in communication with your argentine fellow students and teachers.
We will read and discuss literature of the best Spanish-language writers, both classical and contemporary.
Departure Point :Tucumán 2430, C1052 ABB, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/14/2019 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.