Spanish cuisine masterclass in Madrid: local market, wine tasting & tapas tour
Become an expert in Spanish gastronomic products.
Learn where the locals buy them.
Taste some of the best wines in the city.
Take a journey through the Spanish traditional cuisine in a complete tapas tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Enjoy some o the most traditional and delicious dishes of the Spanish cuisine, in an unforgettable tapas tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - Learn about the wine pairing during a wine tasting masterclass, and try some of the best Spanish "caldos"
- Masterclass of Spanish traditional products
- Visit to a traditional "Abastos" market
What's excluded :
- Discover the gastronomic delights of the Spanish cuisine: meet our local guide at the hotel lobby (only in selected hotels), who will take you into an immersive experience into our gastronomy. First, you will visit a traditional "Abastos" market in Madrid. This visit includes a historical explanation of Madrid's gastronomy, the importance of the city as a gastronomic spot and the tasting of different products (ibérico ham, manchego cheese, etc.). After this activity, join us in a private tasting of Spanish wines. These wines are carefully selected by professional sommeliers, who will explain what Spanish wine is and its diversity, which is currently at its best. Once the tasting is over, we will enjoy a tapas route through some of the best traditional places (informal "tascas" & restaurants). This route includes the visit to 5 different places in the city center and the idea is to show a wider perspective of the food & beverage offer in Madrid.
Approx. total duration: 6 hours.
• Spanish omelette - Try the best "tortilla" in a traditional Madrid "tasca".
• Grilled cod in green sauce - One of the Spanish traditional dishes: "Bacalao en salsa verde"
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up from selected hotels. Please let us know where you are staying when doing the booking, so we can inform if your hotel is included or not. In case not, we will provide the exact meeting point
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.