Soweto Half Day Tour
SOWETO Being the largest township of South Africa with the population estimated to 3 million and being the birthplace of the struggle icons,political movements and activists make it unique not forgetting the culture within Soweto.With Hector Peterson Museum included,Learn more about the rise & fall of the apartheid.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mandela House
- Entry/Admission - Hector Pieterson Museum
What's excluded :
- Lunch - lunch or dinner with 1 soft drink can be added at an extra cost
- All Fees and Taxes
- entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diepkloof Park, 12257 Immink Street, Soweto, Johannesburg 1864 South Africa
it is the upper class of soweto where we mostly see how this other part of soweto looks like.
Stop At: Kliptown, Klipspruit 298-Iq, Soweto, 1809, South Africa
here we visit the township and learn on how people live in this corrugated iron houses.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mandela House, 8115 Orlando West Street, Soweto, Johannesburg 1804 South Africa
visit the old(matchbox) house of the first democratically elected statesman to know how they lived with his wives,see the letters he wrote whilst in prison and the memorabilia that were presented to him after spending 27 years in prison.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Hector Pieterson Museum, 8287 Khumalo St, Soweto, Johannesburg South Africa
this is the museum depicting what transpired in June 1976 when students were trying to march against the use of Afrikaans as a medium of instruction in school.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from Hotels,BNB's,Airports, Lodges and residential.Airports
- Lanseria Airport, Lanseria South Africa
- Wonderboom Airport, Pretoria South Africa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.