Soviet Heritage Tour Tbilisi
Want to see the non-touristic Tbilisi? Join our Tbilisi Soviet Tour and explore the most edgy residential neighborhoods, brutalist Soviet architecture and take unique pictures of the other side of Tbilisi.
You will see an abandoned cable car station hidden in central Tbilisi, visit the underground printing house of Stalin, enjoy the surreal views of Nutsubidze Plato, see the Palace of Rituals and stop at the giant monument of Chronicles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour for maximum comfort and flexibility
- Most interesting and diverse examples of Soviet architecture
- Entry/Admission - J.Stalin's Underground Printing House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Real Georgia - Tours in Georgia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: J.Stalin's Underground Printing House Museum, Kaspi St, 7, Tbilisi Georgia
Visit the most surreal museum of Georgia - the Underground Printing House of J.Stalin, located in the basement of an old private house and meet the director of the museum - a dedicated communist
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Memorial History of Georgia, Tbilisi Georgia
See the Georgian "Stonehenge" - a brutalist monument by Tsereteli dedicated to Georgian history. The unfinished monument lies on a hill overlooking the concrete Soviet blocks settlements and the water reservoir of Tbilisi, known as Tbilisi Sea
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Real Georgia - Tours in Georgia, 101 Freedom Square, T'bilisi 0101, Georgia
Discover the most surreal buildings of Soviet period - from concrete block houses to giant monument dedicated to Georgian history and an abandoned cable car station, that stopped working after a tragic accident.
This is the perfect opportunity to see a different side of Tbilisi, go on urban exploration and take amazing photos!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please share the details of your hotel or holiday apartment for the pick upAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Real Georgia Tours