Soviet Heritage Private Tour by MOST PETERSBURG
Soviet Era is one of the most controversial but interesting periods in the history of Russia. In fact, exactly St. Petersburg appeared to be the place where this era started. Petersburg is called "the cradle of three revolutions" not in vain; this city had been in the very thick of things. St. Petersburg lost its original name, lost the status of capital, was sieged but survived and remained one of the most important cities in Russia. This tour offers you an exclusive opportunity to take a look back at the nearest history of the legendary city and see the life of former Leningrad and soviet people from different sides.
per adult from
5 to 6 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - The tour includes a traditional Russian lunch in one of the best restaurants in our city
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal Driver
- Personal Guide
- Entry/Admission - Raznochinny Petersburg Memorial Museum
- Entry/Admission - State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Blockade
- Entry/Admission - Cruiser Aurora
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum of the Political History of Russia
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Raznochinny Petersburg Memorial Museum, Bolshoi Kazachiy Lane, 7, St. Petersburg 191180 Russia
We start with the excursion to the Raznochinny Petersburg Memorial Museum and to museum of Defense...
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Blockade, Solyanoi Lane, 9 Metro: Chernyshevskaya, St. Petersburg 191028 Russia
the Museum will give you unforgettable experience and emotions. After that, we are going to have a traditional Russian lunch in one of the best restaurants of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cruiser Aurora, Petrovskaya / Petrogradskaya Emb. Gorkovskaya Metro, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
Next stop in our tour is the legendary Aurora Cruiser, which reminds us about the Great October Revolution 1917.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
To have a perfect opportunity to admire some pictures we are going on a walking tour on Neva embankment.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum of the Political History of Russia, Kuibysheva st., 2/4 Metro: Gorkovskaya, St. Petersburg 198218 Russia
We finish our tour in one of the most exciting museums of the city — in the Museum of Russian Political History. During the tour, our private guide will be glad to answer all of your questions and share exclusive information with you.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels, ports, airports are allowedPorts
- Marine Facade
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.