Sovereign Hill Private Tour
Ballarat is one of the oldest cities in Australia. the discovery of gold in the local vicinity had attracted miners all around the world looking for a fortune. Nowadays it is the third largest city in Victoria. Ballarat has preserved many of the 19th-century architectures. Sovereign Hill Gold Mine, built in 1970, is a large-scale open-air museum, from retro-decorated stores to the medieval attires staff are dressed in, Sovereign Hill brings you back in time to the Gold Rush era.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Admission ticket (depends on the number of travellers)
- Entry/Admission - Sovereign Hill
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sovereign Hill, Bradshaw Street, Ballarat, Victoria 3350 Australia
Sovereign Hill is a large open-air museum that replicates the gold rush era of 1850s. It has been awarded as the national major tourist attraction four times. Since gold was first discovered in Ballarat in 1851, the gold production around Ballarat had lasted a whopping 50 years! With some of the biggest gold nuggets found in history also came from Ballarat. Sovereign Hill vividly reproduces the scenes from the gold rush era, from more than 100 staff dressed in medieval clothes to antiques, machinery and decorations in stores that dated back to the era, feel free to take a photo with your favourite character on the main street, or enjoy performance from street artists with accordion and harmonica!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Wendouree, Ballarat Botanical Gardens, Ballarat, Victoria 3353 Australia
Lake Wendouree is a large, shallow, artificial lake located next to Ballarat CBD, the lake is surrounded by a 6 km trail, it is a great place for a family walk or cycling.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ballarat, Ballarat, Victoria
Ballarat is located 120 kilometers from Melbourne, it is the third largest city in Victoria and the third largest inland city in Australia, it was initially established in 1838 as a small sheep station. When gold was first discovered locally in 1851, Ballarat quickly shot to fame, its lucrative goldfields 160 years ago had attracted an influx of European, American and Asian migrants within a short period of time, which subsequently led to the Gold Rush.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/26/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.