Souvlaki Cooking Class Lunch or Dinner with Locals
We will welcome you in our traditional house, where you learn about the Mykonian culture, history, culinary traditions and teach you typical words that locals use to describe their food while sipping a glass of Greek wine.
You’ll be welcomed into our house, kitchen and garden and
you will have the opportunity to make the most famous street food in Greece “SOUVLAKI”, that everybody loves.
Vegetarian options are available.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine, Tsipouro, Ouzo
- Dinner - All the souvlaki ingredients to create it by your self
- Bottled water
- Grill, plates and glasses
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- You will have the opportunity to make the most famous street food in Greece “SOUVLAKI”, that everybody loves. We will grill together, traditional pork or chicken skewers, learn how to make tzatziki, cut fresh vegetables to stuff your pita bread and wrap it. You can ask questions and cooking tips so to recreate all when you are back home. Once everything is cooked and flavours are soaked up, it’s time to sit to the table tucking into your handmade masterpieces under a sky full of stars, sharing feelings, laughter as Mykonians do.
• Souvlaki DIY - Cooking Class - Wrap your souvlaki!
Chicken or pork skewers
Freshly made tzatziki and vegetables
Learn how to make the traditional souvlaki
• Wine and Greek spirits - We will taste local wine and Greek traditional spirits such as Ouzo and Tsipouro
Departure Point :Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.