Southern Coast Highlights from Unawatuna
(SKU: LK60410500) This one-day tour offers you the opportunity to tour the best attractions on the Southern coast of tropical Sri Lanka. Visit a Tea Factory to discover the mysteries of tea-making. Marvel at the skill of the stilt fishermen. Tour a city of Galle and visit the famed Galle Fort. This is a tour for all ages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur guide.
- 1-Liter Water Bottle Per Person.
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Handunugoda Tea Estate
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort Lighthouse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Handunugoda Tea Estate, Handunugoda Rd Tittagalla, Ahangama 80650 Sri Lanka
The first stop on your tour itinerary will be the Handunugoda Tea Factory which you will reach by approximately 0930 hrs. Ceylon Tea has been highly sought after for centuries. However, this tea factory is famous for a different reason. The Handunugoda Tea Factory has reawakened the ancient Chinese tradition of creating Virgin White Tea which is untouched by human hands during the manufacturing process.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Koggala, Koggala, Galle District, Southern Province
At approximately 1100 hrs you will be travelling to Koggala for a meet up with stilt fishermen, who are one of the most iconic figures of Sri Lanka. You will be able to see them fishing and learn how they do it by speaking to one of the fishermen.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Galle Fort Lighthouse, Rampart Street Galle Fort, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
You will be able to view the Galle Fort which is a World Heritage Site, the Galle Lighthouse, the National Maritime Museum, the picturesque cobblestoned streets with their Dutch names, and many more colonial remnants. You will be finishing your city tour by approximately 1630 hrs and you will be returning to the hotel after this and completing your excursion by 1700 hrs.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Unawatuna
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.