Southern Coast Highlights from Panadura
(SKU: LK60340400) The Coastal Ride in the South of Sri Lanka takes you to the most memorable places you've ever seen! Afterward, quench your thirst for adventure with a river safari in the Madu Ganga. You will also visit a World Heritage site, a Dutch Fort in Galle which is considered one of the most well-preserved forts in all of Asia. You'll never run out of things to see!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffer guide.
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral water per person.
- Hotel Pick & Drop (from Panadura, Wadduwa & Panadura).
- All Taxes & Service charges.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Food or Drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madu River, Nilwala River Safari, Bridge View, Custom Road, Balapitiya , Sri Lanka 941906362 Call And Contact, Balapitiya 80550 Sri Lanka
Go on a wonderful boat ride down the Madu River with its flourishing ecosystem. Pass through the secretive passages created by the mangroves. See the basking crocodiles and water monitors. Visit one of the small islands with its cinnamon harvesting natives. Enjoy the restorative qualities of the famous fish massage.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Discover the city of Galle, where the Portuguese and Dutch made their headquarters, and it's secrets. Visit the Galle Fort which is one of the best-preserved fortifications in Asia. View the Maritime Museum, Galle National Museum, and the lighthouse. Walk through the cobblestones streets with their Dutch names as you learn more about their histories.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Panadura
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.