Southeast Rendezvous Sightseeing Tour - 6 hrs.
The Southeast Rendezvous is a history and nature lover tour. Join our professional and fun guide on a 6 hrs cultural and historical journey along the South and East coast of Kauai. Kick back in the comfort of an air condition coach as you marvel at the beauty of the Garden Isle. Immerse yourself in the Hawaiian culture as your guide brings all the sights to life with fantastic stories from waterfalls to ancient temples of worship. Small groups of up to 8 people make it a personalized and intimate experience.
You will visit iconic and off the beaten path places and learn great insider tips.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Live and entertaining narrations
- Map of Kauai
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will enjoy lunch at Lavas in Poipu. You will get a 20% discount on all food & drink items.
- Wheelchair accessibility. Our vehicles have no room to store a wheelchair. Canes and walkers are ok.
- Infant and toddler car seats. If you have one please bring it.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wailua, Wailua, Kauai, Hawaii
Get ready to pay a visit to Kanaka Nou Nou Moe, AKA, Da Sleeping Giant Mountain. We will share the legend behind the mountain and get you started on a magical journey into ancient Hawaiian times.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Wailua River State Park, Highway 56, Wailua, Kauai, HI
Wailua town was the main center of government in ancient times. In this sacred area we will visit Poliahu and Holo Holoku Heiaus, two ancient Hawaiian temples of worship, Opaekaa Falls, and Wailua River (largest navigable river in the state) from two different angles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wailua Falls, Maalo Rd off Hwy 580, Lihue, Kauai, HI
We will marvel at the beautiful Wailua Falls from the famous TV show "Fantasy island" and will have an opportunity to shop for local crafts.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Spouting Horn, South Shore, Poipu, Kauai, HI
On our way to the Spouting Horn we will drive through the famous Tree Tunnel. Travelers will see an ancient lava tube that is now a water blow hole created by the ocean waves. There will be an opportunity to sight for Hawaiian green sea turtles and do some shopping at the local vendor stalls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Koloa, Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii
We will stop in Koloa town for lunch. There is many wonderful food trucks to choose from. Most of them are owner operated, and sourced with local ingredients.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Menehune Fish Pond, Hulemalu Rd. Niumalu, Kauai, HI
We will visit one of Kauia's oldest archeological sites located in a breathtaking wild life reserve in Lihue town. As you enjoy the beautiful scenery we will share with you the restoration project that is taking place, the old time legend of the little people of Hawai'i known as "The Menehunes" who built the pond, and the many Hollywood movies filmed in this area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Kapa'a Beach Park, 4-1604 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaʻa, HI 96746, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour needs a minimum of 4 people to go. We will let you know if we don't meet the minimum 3 days before the tour so you can book a different experience or request the same one as a private.
- Most travelers can participate
- **COVID19 Disclosure! in an effort to keep everyone safe & healthy we have reduced the capacity of our tours. We encourage you to book a private tour if you are concerned about your health or have an underlying health condition**
- Must be healthy to participate in this tour. If you are feeling sick or slightly under the weather do not join the tour. If you need to cancel after the 24 hrs prior to the tour we will give you a full refund with a doctors note.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer. If you are feeling the slightest bit sick or under the weather do not participate on this activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.