Southampton Transfer: Southampton Port to London Hotels or Heathrow Airport
When your cruise ends at Southampton cruise port, book this shared morning arrival transfer service for a hassle-free journey to Heathrow International Airport or your central London hotel. Simply disembark your ship, meet your friendly driver outside the cruise terminal, and settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned minivan for a relaxing and worry-free journey. Then, enjoy a drop-off at Heathrow Terminals 1 to 5 or major Heathrow Airport hotels, or continue for a drop-off at hotels and select mainline stations in central London.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- One-way transport by minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off at Heathrow Airport Terminals 1-5, major Heathrow Airport hotels, and central London hotels and select mainline stations
- Baggage storage
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Whether you’re travelling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this shared port arrival transfer service. Avoid the hassle of any long port lines for cabs, or the confusion of using public transport, and get your time in London off to a stress-free start. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
When your cruise ship docks at Southampton cruise port, meet your professional driver and board your air-conditioned minivan that aims to depart the cruise port at 8:30am. Then, relax and enjoy the journey, stopping first at Heathrow International Airport before continuing into central London.
When your minivan arrives at Heathrow International Airport at approximately 10:30am, enjoy a drop-off at any of the five terminals to catch your flight, or at select Heathrow hotels. At approximately 11.00am we will begin drop offs in Central London. Drop-off is available at select mainline stations for your onward journey, or at hotels in central London districts. See the
Itinerary for a full list of locations for drop-offs.
If you’re flying from other London airports, such as Gatwick, Luton or Stansted, make use of a drop-off at London’s Victoria Rail or Coach Station, leaving your minivan here to connect with the frequent trains or airport buses to these airports (own expense).
When making a booking, you will need to advise your cruise details and your hotel or drop-off locations at Heathrow Airport or in central London.
Departure Point :
Nearly all cruises at Southampton arrive between 05:00am and 06:00am in the morning, with disembarkation starting around 07:00am. Your driver will meet you at the terminal building exit from 08:00am. Your driver will be holding a sign reading "International Friends", and will accompany you the car. We plan to leave Southampton by 08:30am. There are 4 cruise terminals at Southampton, all slightly different but you will have a typical walk of about 75 yards to the vehicle where the driver will load your luggage into the hold. In the unlikely event your ship is delayed into port, we will delay our departure time accordingly (applicable only to the Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Princess, Azamara, Cunard or Celebrity cruise ships). For all delayed ship arrivals we will aim to leave at the latest one hour after docking (earlier if possible).
PortsSouthampton Cruise Terminals
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :London, London, England - Drop off is available at all hotels, guest houses, air bnbs and mainline train stations in London city centreHeathrow Terminal 3, Hounslow TW6 1QS, UK - We can offer a drop off at selected Heathrow airport hotels and Heathrow airport terminals 1-5
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- On select dates, due to large events taking place in Central London we may not be able to offer certain drop offs. Please contact us before booking to check we can offer a drop off at your selected hotel.
- If you are flying from Heathrow Airport or staying in a London Heathrow airport hotel, you will be dropped from approximately 10:00am. For other London airports you will be dropped at Victoria Station, where there are trains and buses to all four major airports
- At approximately 10:30am, we will begin drop offs at central London hotel districts or mainline stations:Tower of London/London Bridge, Liverpool Street, Waterloo/County Hall, Bloomsbury, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, West End, Regents Park, Maida Vale, Mayfair, Marble Arch, Victoria Rail Station/Coach Station,Sloane Square, Paddington Rail Station, Bayswater, Knightsbridge, Kensington
- This service is available on all dates (April to November) when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Cunard, Celebrity, Azamara & Princess cruise ships are visiting Southampton. Worry free guarantee only applies to these ships.
- This service is also available to passengers on other ships not listed when dates and arrival times coincide with ships listed, but please note the Shore Excursion guarantee will no apply in this instance, and you will need to make your own way to the ship we are servicing on that date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have oversized baggage, e.g. bicycles or wheelchairs you MUST inform us in advance
- Infant seats must be requested in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.