Southampton Scavenger Hunt: Southampton Stories
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. In 2 hours walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Looking for small group activities that take you beyond the four walls of your local watering hole? Let’s Roam is here to help. Sign up for a Southampton scavenger hunt and put on your best Nick Cage impression as you seek out the national treasures hidden in Southampton. Southampton Scavenger Hunt will guide you through the cultural, historical, artistic, and zany Southampton sights as you and your team contend for scavenger hunt glory.
Preview some of the “epic”est highlights for this hunt: Central Parks, Bargate, Holyrood Church.
• Guildhall, Gresham Street, London EC2 7HH England
• Mayflower Park, Southampton SO14 2AQ England
• Watts Park, 14 Cumberland Place, Southampton SO15 2BG England
• Medieval Merchant's House, 58 French Street, Southampton SO14 2AT England
• Palmerston Park, Palmerston Park House 15 Palmerston Road Above Bar Street, Southampton SO14 1LL England
• Bargate, Southampton S014 2YD England
• Houndwell Park, Hanover Way / Hoglands Way, Southampton England
Departure Point :Houndwell Park, 563 Vincents Walk, Southampton SO14 1JX, UK
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.