Southampton Cruise terminal to London Via Salisbury & Stonehenge
You have a great opportunity to do some sightseeing on your way from Southampton cruise terminal you can visit Salisbury and Stonehenge on your way to central London. Without needing to find your coach party as this is a private vehicle transfer service. Discover the mystery surrounding Stonehenge at your leisure with a stop in Salisbury on your way to central London or Heathrow airport.
Salisbury: is a medieval cathedral city in the southern English county of Wiltshire. It’s 9 miles south of the iconic prehistoric stone circle at Stonehenge, which stands on the grassland of Salisbury Plain. The city’s ornate 13th-century cathedral has a 123m spire, a working 14th-century clock and an original copy of the Magna Carta (the Great Charter), a key document from 1215 A.D.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet and greet service at cruise terminal
- 2 hours waiting time at Stonehenge and 30 minutes at Salisbury
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel drop-off
- Admission tickets to Stonehenge and an audio guide
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Salisbury Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Southampton, Southampton, Hampshire, England
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
Visit Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Discover the mystery surrounding Stonehenge
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Heathrow Airport London T2,3 (Lhr), Longford, Hounslow TW6, UK
We are able to drop off passengers to Heathrow airport
Pass By: London, UK
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When you have collected all your luggage, you will come into the arrivals hall in the cruise terminal where our driver will be standing displaying a name board with your name at the specified pickup time.Ports
- Southampton Port
- Port of Southampton, Southampton, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags.
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchair.
- Infant seats available
- The price is based on: 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater van.
- This service is only available for drop-off to the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- Heathrow Airport Terminals or Hotels in postcode areas that this service drop-off to: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.