South valley of Cusco in PRIVATE visit Tipon, Pikillaqta, Andahuaylillas, Raqchi
We will pick them up 30 minutes before the start of the Valle Sur Cusco Tour, from their respective hotels to drive them to the southeast of the city of Cusco, then visit attractions such as: Tipón, owner of 12 impressive terraces of fertile land and a source of water, which together constitute a masterpiece of hydraulic engineering. ; Pikillaqta, satellite city of the Wari Culture, has a very harmonious geometric design; Andahuaylillas, considered as the "Sistine Chapel" of the Americas, for the quality of the works of art found inside and Raqchi was a settlement of houses and temples incas dedicated to Wiracocha (or Huiracocha), the creator god of the world according to many Andean cultures.
It is believed that Raqchi was built during the governments of the Incas Huiracocha, Pachacútec and Túpac Yupanqui during most of the 15th century.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Pick up from your hotel
- Private car
- Round trip transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrances to archaeological centers
- This tour begins with the pick-up from your hotel in Cusco at approximately 7:00 a.m. in the morning, in our transport we will go to the south side of Cusco, arriving first at the town of Tipón and then visit its archaeological complex of the same name. This site shows the impressive hydraulic engineering of the Incas since it has fountains and channels that are still in use today, and the distribution of water to each embankment.
After the guided tour of these Inca ruins, we will continue with the pre-Inca site of Pikillacta, a rare example of ancient urban planning, the guide will share with us the history of this site, and from there we will have beautiful views of the surrounding valley.
Our last stop will be the town of Andahuaylillas, we will visit the church of San Pedro, which is also known as "the Sistine Chapel of America". Passing through the pentagonal door, we will see that its simple adobe exterior painted white hides a surprising interior, completely covered with artistic murals, gold leaves and famous baroque paintings of the 16th and 17th centuries of the Cusco school. After a guided tour of the church, we will start the trip to Raqchi According to the latest research, the aforementioned archaeological park has an area of approximately one thousand hectares, because outside the gigantic Inca wall that protects the park, there are also some constructions like aqueducts, underground tombs and precincts of the pre-Inca culture. The complex was built in different periods. One of the sectors was built during the reign of Inca Wiracocha, then we are back to Cusco averaging 4:00 pm in the afternoon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wait in the reception room of your hotel.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The TICKET OF TOURIST (BTC) is a mandatory rate that allows you to access 16 different places in the city of Cusco and surroundings (museums, theaters, archaeological sites, etc.). It is mandatory to buy for all visitors, some of those places are mentioned in this product, such as Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay. This ticket was excluded because it may cause misunderstandings with the net rate. This is NOT valid to visit Machu Picchu. Tourist Ticket (BTC) has the following prices: Full adult rate rate: S / 130 (allows you to visit all places) which are Tipon, Pikilaqta (Raqchi and andahuaylillas are paid an entry of 15 soles in each place) Partial- Adult-Route 1-Rate price: S / 70 (allows you to visit Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, PucaPucara, Tambomachay). Part-Adult-Route Price 2 fare: S / 70 (visit: Regional Historical Museum, Contemporary Art Museum Popular Art Museum Qorikancha Site Museum, Qosqo Center for Native Art, Monument to the Inca Pachacutec). Part-Adult-Route 3-Price of the price: S / 70 (Allows you to visit: Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Moray). The price could change in accordance with local regulations.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.