South Valley Cusco (with entrance fee)
The South Valley Tour is an interesting alternative, offering an unbeatable mix of archaeological sites, such as Tipon and Raqchi and local gastronomy. The South Valley is considered where - 'The New Gastronomic Route of Cusco' is developing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fee to the atractive
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tipon
- Entry/Admission - Piquillacta
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tipon, Cusco Peru
Tipon,these Incan ruins are believed to have been a park for the upper class or an agricultural center. This large area contains 12 impressive terraces. More impressive is the still functioning irrigation system that continues watering crops to this day! We will spend about an hour in Tipon.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Piquillacta, 20 km East of Cusco, Huarcapay Peru
Pikillaqta presents characteristics of a pre-Incan main urban center that was important for the development of the Huari Empire. In this ancient town, you can see colcas (food deposits), athletics fields, houses, temples, narrow streets and buildings up to four stories high! We will spend about an hour here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Andahuaylillas, Andahuaylillas, Cusco Region
Andahuaylillas is a typical Andean village with unique architecture. It is noted for its colonial catholic church with beautiful decorations and wall paintings from the 17th and 18th centuries. It is known as the Sistine Chapel of Cusco.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up in your hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.