South Island tour and Snorkel combo
Join us for our daily Land & Sea snorkel combo tour.
You will explore the south of Bonaire and see the solar salt flats, Salt Pier as well as the historic slave huts dating back to 1850.
Flamingos and Donkeys are frequently seen as we drive southbound.
Your guide is a Bonaire tourism trained guide as well as a PADI professional in-water guide.
The snorkel portion of the tour will be from the beach and in our Marine Park area which runs along our West coast. Your guide will take care to ensure that your safety comes first while snorkeling.
**Tours require a minimum of 2 persons booked to operate this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
You will visit the South of Bonaire by vehicle, learn about our island history and view the solar salt flats, slave huts and coastlines with a certified local guide.
We will then snorkel in the National Marine Park from shore, no boat is required.
The snorkel stop will have a duration of approximately 1 hour.
Brief snorkel lesson will be provided if requested or required.
All snorkel gear is included along with a Professional in-water snorkel guide.
We take great care in assuring that your snorkel excursion is safe.
Snorkel sites will be chosen based on the level of participant experience and local sea conditions on that day.
All vehicles and rental gear are properly sanitized for each individual tour.
• Slave Huts at White Pan, Bonaire
• Bonaire National Marine Park, Barcadera z/n, Kralendijk Bonaire
• Salt Pier, EEG Boulevard, Kralendijk Bonaire
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
HOTEL GUESTS _ Meet at the front desk area.CRUISE PASSENGERS -Please meet your guide at the Internet Booking pick up area, which is just outside of the pier security gate.Please ask pier officials where this area is located if you cannot find it.Tours operate with a minimum of 2 participants.Airports
- Flamingo Intl Airport, Bonaire
- Kralendijk cruise port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.