South Coast of Iceland - Discover Local Secrets
Visit the top sights of the south and experience the amazing diversity of Iceland, as well as discovering and exploring various local secrets with an experienced guide.
**We always try to fit our trips to our guests needs and wishes**
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This tour begins at 10am from our base at Gljúfrabúi, Road 249, just 500m from Seljalandsfoss Waterfall.
We also offer the option of being picked up from your accommodation in postcodes 850 / 851 / 860 / 861. We will return you back to your hotel/accommodation after a fantastic day of adventure.Please contact us if you wish to arrange this.
• Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
• Skogafoss Waterfall
• Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach
• Our special mix of popular sites and local secrets!
What to bring:
As we will be spending time in the unpredictable Icelandic weather, it is important to be prepared. We recommend warm outdoor clothing including:
• Waterproof jacket and trousers
• Warm head wear, for example, woolen hat/balaclava
• Appropriate hiking boots/shoes are required
• Snacks or lunch
Departure Point :Gljúfrabúi Base
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.