South Coast Day Tour
South Coast tour around known and hidden waterfalls to Black beach travelling by minibus. From the powerful waterfalls to barren volcanic waste-lands and black-sand beaches. This is an unique Iceland south coast day trip with hidden places that will inspire you.
• Dyrhólay – puffins
• Reynisfjara shore and black sand beach
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Free WIFI
What's excluded :
- Lunch (but we will make a lunch stop)
- Seljalandsfoss is an unique 60 meter high waterfall at the bottom of a cliff with a foot path behind. Skógafoss is a classically-shaped rectangular waterfall. Adding to its allure is that the high volume of water makes it thunder and produce a rainbow-yielding mist that often make these falls a photographer’s dream under sunny skies.
On top in the higher area of Dyrhólaey the southern most tip of Iceland you will have a breathtaking view to all directions, during the summer it’s the best place to see puffins.
Reynisfjara shore known also as the Black Sand Beach is the world-famous shore. Black pebble beach and features an amazing cliff of regular basalt columns resembling a rocky step pyramid, which is called Gardar.
Departure Point :Hotel pick-up
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel drop-off
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.