Sourdough Bread Making Lunch Experience in Avon Cres
Here at The Dough House we create warm, homely experiences where you can learn how to cook or bake, share some fun with your friends and family or celebrate a special occasion. Best part of our job is creating memorable experiences for our guests. Whichever you fancy, an afternoon tea, ravioli or sourdough bread and pastry experience...
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking and baking equipments
What's excluded :
- We will start with our sourdough starter, you will learn how to make it from scratch, maintain and keep alive! We will bake delicious loaves and a fougasse (a pretty looking bread from south of France). We will then start cooking our shakshuka (baked eggs with fresh tomatos and peppers) for lunch. I will share all my knowledge and some Cordon Bleu tips but more importantly we will have so much fun! It'll be a great homely experience rather than a formal class. The best part will be having lunch together of our freshly baked bread with shakshuka, home-made dips & jams.
• Sourdough Bread
• Homemade dips and jams
Departure Point :Avon Crescent, Avon Cres, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not a gluten free meal.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.