Sounio and Poseidon's Temple Gentle Fitness Tour
Experience one of the oldest, most important, and most breath-taking wonders of the Ancient World in the most unique way-Sounio and Poseidon's Temple.
Sounio was one of the most important sites in the Trojan war, and one of the few locations named in Homer's "Odyssey". It was also the site of many Ancient Greek wars.
It was one of the sacred sites in Ancient Greek Religion, as well.
Gently exercise, explore, experience, live, and interact with the ruins, in a way that no one else does.
This is a once in a lifetime experience.
Workout-Athens is the best Active tour operator. No one else even comes close. Truly a once in a lifetime experience.
With us you join the halls of the greats, Hector, Achilles, Heracles and many others, living, breathing and knowing Greece in the only way that counts-like the greats who stood for freedom democracy and honor.
Book Now And Don't Miss Out!
per adult from
What's included :
- Direct Access To The Ruins
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
ATTENTION: Workout Athens' Tours Are Still Operating As Normal! Book Now!
Gently walk and hike around Sounio and Posiedon's Temple, exploring all that the Ancient site has to offer!
Sounio is famous for it's breath-taking sunsets, as well as the Ancient ruins there and the beautiful beach.
You'll travel, fully escorted with native English speakers from Athens to Sounio. Gaining direct access to the ruins.
The gentle workout takes place while exploring the cape and Poseidon's Temple. The temple was built in 440 B.C.
After the exercise, you'll enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea with local delicacies while overlooking the gorgeous temple and ocean.
Finally, you'll travel back to Athens, escorted once again.
There'll be many opportunities to take amazing photographs and enjoy the ruins. Your instructors and guides are certified and your health, fitness, and safety are their top priorities, along with making this a once in a lifetime experience for you, in one of the most breath-taking sites in the ancient world.
• Sounio, Sounio, East Attica Region, Attica
Departure Point :Filellinon 10, Athina 105 57, Greece
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.