Sound And Light Show Karnak temple
Pickup from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor by our Representative and transfer you to Karnak Temples to attend the Sound & light show that talks about how was the life thousands years ago.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Luxor Sound and Light Show, Karnak Temple, Luxor 0095 Egypt
At 18:00 am Pickup from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor by our Representative and transfer you to Karnak Temples to attend the Sound & light show that talks about how was the life thousands years ago.
You will know about them through the splendid Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom. You will be able to see the Karnak Temples where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production.
This spectacle will take about 75-minute first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world That known as Tiba in the ancient Egyptian Time
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all the travelers from any hotel and cruise in Luxor .
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- we are certified by Travel life and WHO and if you need the calcification card can send it by email
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.