Sound and Light Show Giza Pyramids
Enjoy the 1-hour Sound and Light show at the Giza Pyramids. Images are be projected onto the ancient monuments and you are whisked away on a narrated journey of Egypt’s history by dramatic combination of storytelling, lights, and music. Enjoy the show with Egypt Shadow.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip A/C transportation
- Pick up and Drop Off service from Hotel
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit: Egypt Shadow Tours, 18 El-Tayeb Street, Luxor 85951 Egypt
Try something different by attending the dazzling Sound and Light show at the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus.
The Sound and Light show will whisk you away on a narrated journey of Egypt’s history through dramatic storytelling, lights, and music. The Sound and Light Show, which illuminates the sphinx and pyramids, is considered one of the best tourist attractions in Cairo.
The show begins with the tale of the Sphinx, who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for 5,000 years. The Sound and Light show will depict the building of the pyramids, as well as portraying the history of famous figures from ancient Egypt. These include Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti, and Tut Ankh Amon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up all travelers from any point in Cairo city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.