Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple Aswan
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
Ride a boat to the beautiful island temple of Philae
Roam the halls as lights and audio bring ancient Egypt to life
Enjoy the stunning colors and projections
Learn about the temple’s gods and history of the pharaohs
Admire the illuminations reflected in the Nile waters
Includes entrance fees, guide, and return hotel and cruise port transfers by private vehicle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free WIFI: Complimentary Wi Fi on board most of our vehicles, free wifi zone in our chosen hotels and Nile cruises
- Pick up from your hotel in Aswan and back
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- All services charges and tax
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
- Spend the evening while enjoying the Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple, that takes you on a narrated journey to discover the legends of Goddess Isis & God Osiris.
After the sunset, your will be picked up from your Aswan (Hotel, Nile Cruise), for a fantastic 1 hour show at Philae temple Island.There is a marvels story for this temple, since early century, the site of Philae was flooded for six months each year. An incredible restoration program was undertaken in the 1960s, and the Temple was moved stone by stone to the current location.
The visit begins with a romantic motor boat ride to reach Philae Temple Island, upon arrival, have your camera ready for the spectacular sound and light show. Walk through the temples of Philae while listening to a detailed story of the legend of goddess Isis and god Osiris. Watch in awe as a rainbow of lights and laser projections illuminates the temple, bringing it to stunning life. Walk through the temple of Philae atmospherically lit courts, halls and colonnades as the commentary summons up the ghosts of pharaohs past and recounts the temple’s history through the ages. Discover the symbolic meanings behind the wall reliefs and admire the lights of the floodlit edifice reflected in the lapping Nile waters
Enjoy the spectacular lights of the multimedia presentations which vividly reveals the form and majesty of this ancient site and walk through the magnificent temple as its history is narrated. After the show transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Aswan Dam Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.