Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple
Spend the evening while enjoying Philae Temple Sound and Light Show, that takes you on a narrated journey to discover the legends of Goddess Isis & God Osiris. There is a marvels story for this temple, since an early century, the site of Philae was flooded for six months each year. An incredible restoration program was undertaken in the 1960s, and the Temple was moved stone by stone to the current location. Enjoy the spectacular lights of the multimedia presentations After the show transfer back to your hotel.
Days- 1st Show- 2nd Show - 3rd Show
- Monday English French
- Tuesday French English - Wednesday French English
- Thursday French Spanish English - Friday English French Italian
- Saturday English Arabic -Sunday German English
Summer Time7:00 P.M.8:15 P.M.9:30 P.M. Winter Time6:30 P.M.7:45 P.M.9:00 P.M.
-Offering free tickets for The tourist whom birthday is on the same day, he’ll be offered a free ticket and some sound and light products.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- ticket ( Entrance fee)
- motor boat in the temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Show You Egypt, El-Khattara. Madinat Nasir. Markaz Aswan, Aswan 81511 Egypt
Have you ever wondered what life have been thousands of years ago? You will know about it through the creation of Philae Temple Sound and Light Show.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.