Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple in Luxor
Runs daily from 18:30 am to 19:30 pm
Pickup & drop off :
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- At 18:00 am Pickup from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor by Booking2Egypt Tours Representative and transfer you to Karnak Temples to attend the Sound & light show that talks about how was the life thousands years ago.
You will know about them through the splendid Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom. You will be able to see the Karnak Temples where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production.
This spectacle will take about 75-minute first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world That known as Tiba in the ancient Egyptian Time
Departure Point :Luxor City
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All service charges & taxes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.