Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
The show begins as you walk along the Avenue of Sphinx, passing through the towering facade into the Great Court. The second part of the Sound and Light Show at Karnak finds you seated and overlooking the sacred lake, as the complex is illuminated and the story of Egypt continues.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Visit: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak Temples, which is the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.