Sound and light Show at Giza Pyramids
Today you are invited to enjoy the Great Pyramids Sound and Light Show. Learn about the history of Ancient Egypt and the story of the Sphinx, guardian of the Giza Necropolis for over 5000 years.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Visit: Nefertiti Tour, Ahmed Fouad ST, Cairo 11511 Egypt
At 06:00 Pm Our representative will pick you up from your hotel to attend the Sound and Light Show of Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Discover the enchanting history of the ancient Egyptians. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show also depicts the story of building the pyramids and relates the history of great and famous figures of ancient Egypt such as Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon. After the show you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Sound and light show
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.