Sound & Light show at Philae Temple
The alluring Temple of Philae is dramatically transformed in this magical sound & light show that takes you on a narrated journey to discover the legends of Osiris and Isis.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Met & Assist from & to your hotel at Aswan.
- All transfers by air condition vehicle.
- Private tour leader.
- Entry/Admission - Sound and Light Show - Philae
What's excluded :
- Tips to guide & driver.
- Any Souvenir from any purchasing stop.
- Entry Visa to Egypt which had to be handle from your side.
- International Air tickets from & to Egypt.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sound and Light Show - Philae, Philae Island, Aswan 0097 Egypt
Dramatic lighting, music & narration transform the Temple of Philae and bring its history to life. As you walk through the dramatically lit temple, unravel the legend of Osiris, Lord of the Dead and his beloved wife Isis, who resurrected her husband using the Ritual of Life after he was killed by Set.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time: 08:00 PM or upon request from any hotel in Aswan / Aswan International AirportAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.