Sound & Light Show at Philae Temple
Enjoy Philae Temple Sound and Light Show, that takes you on a narrated journey to discover the legends of Goddess Isis and God Osiris
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup service from your hotel in Aswan and return.
- entrance fees to sound & light show as indicated on the itinerary.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide during your tour. Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- International Airfare
- Meal during the tour as mentioned in the itinerary (optional)
- Entry visa to Egypt (25$ per person)
- Any optional tours Personal spending Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Our representative will pick you up from the hotel to enjoy Philae Temple Sound and Light Show, that takes you on a narrated journey to discover the legends of Goddess Isis and God Osiris.
There is a marvels story for this temple, since an early century, the site of Philae was flooded for six months each year.
An incredible restoration program was undertaken in the 1960s, and the Temple was moved stone by stone to the current location.
Enjoy the spectacular lights of the multimedia presentations which vividly reveals the form and majesty of this ancient site and walk through the magnificent temple as its history is narrated.
After the show transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup our traveler from anyplace in AswanAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Aswan International Airport, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.