Sound & Light Show at Amber Fort
Amber or Amer Fort is one of the important tourist attractions in the Jaipur area, located high on a hill.Amer Fort was built by Raja Man Singh I. Amer Fort is known for its artistic style, blending both Hindu and Rajput elements. With its large ramparts, series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks the Maota Lake, at its forefront.The well- organized evening Amber fort Light and Sound show here is a fascinating attraction of the Amber Fort, with its rocky walls provided with an energetic backdrop for the light- effects.
• Money-back Guarantee.
• 100% Guest Satisfaction Assured.
• Includes All Entrance Tickets.
• Rush free and Comfortable Tour Itinerary.
• All tour carried out by Government Approved Guide with In-depth knowledge of
• Traditional Indian Souvenir at Departure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
What's excluded :
- Any item of personal interest
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
Amer Fort or Amber Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometres (1.5 sq mi)located 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur. The town of Amer was originally built by Meenas, and later it was ruled by Raja Man Singh I. Amer Fort is known for its artistic style elements. With its large ramparts and series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks Maota Lake,which is the main source of water for the Amer Palace.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Badi Chaupar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.