Sorrento Tour & Pizza School
Enjoy the tour in a small group of a maximum of 20 people or decide to enjoy it in a private way with your private guide and your private pizza lesson.
Discover the beautiful town of Sorrento in a small group on this 2 hours walking tour with a local guide. Follow your guide around the Tasso Square, admire the Sant'Antonino Church and the San Francesco Cloister, and marvel at the spectacularly ancient Valley of the Mills.
Get a sense of local life as you stroll around the old fishing village of Marina Grande and enjoy the stunning view of the Neapolitan Riviera from the breathtaking viewpoints. In the little alleys of Sorrento, you could appreciate the local art crafts such as the inlaid woodworks and the famous Sorrento sandals.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Handmade Pizza cooking included bottled water, local wine, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks and dessert
- Sorrento walking Official Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Correale di Terranova Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via San Cesareo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Historical Center of Sorrento with its special narrow and little alleys. Appreciate the local art crafts such as the inlaid woodworks and the famous Sorrento sandals.
Stop At: Basilica di Sant'Antonino, Piazza Sant'Antonino Sorrento, Italy, Sorrento Italy
The ancient and characteristic church dedicated to the patron Saint of Sorrento: Sant 'Antonino. Visit the Crypt where is located the statue of the Saint which is famous for its thanks to the population. Rich in gifts dedicated to it, the Basilica of S. Antonino is very characteristic.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Villa Comunale, Via San Francesco, Sorrento Italy
Famous Villa di Sorrento, the meeting point for tourists and locals, the villa has large outdoor spaces where you can relax and enjoy the sea view overhanging it. From there you can see the famous Marina Piccola with its small beaches and harbor. From the Villa, you can visit the Cloister of San Francesco, an ancient cloister of monks, where many locals and foreign people decide to celebrate their wedding.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Correale di Terranova Museum, Via Correale 50, 80067, Sorrento Italy
The famous Correale Museum preserves important collections of Greek, Roman and medieval marbles and statues found in nearby cities and areas. This museum preserves also the most famous works of Sorrento marquetry (ancient art of the Sorrento tradition)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marina Grande - Antico Borgo Marinaro, Via Marina Grande 1, 80067, Sorrento Italy
A characteristic fisherman village and a residential area where most of the family's income derive from fishing. From this beautiful place admire the Gulf of Naples, Vesuvius, the coast of Capo di Sorrento (which extends up to the area of the famous Queen Giovanna's baths) and a characteristic glimpse of the tufaceous crag, typical of the Sorrento Peninsula. Marina Grande was the ideal scenario for shooting of famous films as Pane, Amore e Fantasia with stars as Sofia Loren, Vittorio De Sica, etc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Torquato Tasso, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
- Meeting points & Pick-up in Sorrento Area- Pick-up out of Sorrento area (on request)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.